jeudi 25 décembre 2008

Mes quatre vérités

Mes quatre vérités
La République de Guinée vient de perdre son dictateur. Lassana Conté à dirigé d’une main de fer ce pays pendant plus de vingt ans, sans partage. Aussitôt sa mort annoncée, les militaires s’emparèrent du pouvoir, occupent la radio, suspendent la constitution, annoncent un communiqué et refusent au président de l’Assemblée nationale, Aboubacar Samporé, d’assurer, pendant une période de soixante jours, la transition avant d’organiser une élection présidentielle démocratique qui donnerait le pouvoir à un civile démocratiquement choisi par les peuples de Guinée. Ces militaires, qui viennent de choisir le capitaine Moussa Dadis Camara comme leur chef devant succéder à Lassana Conté, fixent la prochaine élection à la fin de 2010. « Selon plusieurs de ses camarades, interrogés par l'AFP, ce quadragénaire fut l'un des meneurs, au printemps 2007, de la révolte des soldats qui réclamaient notamment le paiement d'arriérés de soldes et une augmentation de leur traitement. Les violences avaient fait au moins huit morts. Il a aussi activement participé aux mutineries de mai dernier, quand des soldats mécontents réclamèrent, avec succès, le paiement de prises promises et la libération de militaires détenus. Des affrontements entre policiers et militaires avaient alors fait une dizaine de morts. »
Cette situation, condamnable sans doute, reflète le contexte social, économique et politique dans lequel les Africains vivent depuis le lendemain des indépendances. Les dicteurs s’accrochent au pouvoir à l’image d’un Oumar Bongo, d’un Idris Debi…, pillent les richesses du pays avec toute la complexité de leur entourage ; tandis que les citoyennes et les citoyens pataugent dans la misère, la pauvreté et la paupérisation de plus en plus galopante et inquiétante. Aujourd’hui, en Afrique, rares sont les chefs d’Etat qui quittent le pouvoir à l’issue d’une élection démocratique et transparente. Nous avons hélas l’impression que désormais, en ce continent, les deux seuls moyens permettant à ces dictateurs d’abandonner le pouvoir sont malheureusement le coup d’Etat militaire et la mort naturelle. Les chefs d’Etat du continent doivent prendre conscience des intérêts de leurs pays respectifs, et respecter leurs constitutions qui fixent le mandat présidentiel. Nous avons vu d’un bout à l’autre du continent des dictateurs qui ont changé ou manifesté leur intention de changer la constitution afin de pouvoir se présenter à l’élection présidentielle. De telles attitudes ne profiteront pas au vieux continent. Ce que la Guinée et la Mauritanie sont en train de vivre en ce moment n’est pas digne de respect des droits de l’homme et du citoyen. Les citoyens, qui manifestent implicitement ou explicitement leur mécontentement doivent continuer à le faire ; le salut de notre continent, de nos pays en dépend largement.

SOUMARE Zakaria Demba

26 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hellο! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

my web blog ... tanora.org

Anonyme a dit…

I've been browsing on-line more than three hours lately, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

Here is my homepage :: Silkn Sensepil Review

Anonyme a dit…

Τhanks for ѕharing yοur infο.
ӏ гeally apрreсiate your effortѕ anԁ Ӏ am waiting foг youг furthеr write ups
thanκs oncе аgain.

Feеl fгеe to viѕit my website ::
sfgate.com

Anonyme a dit…

Haνe you еvеr thought abоut сreating
аn е-bοok or guest аuthoring on othеr blogs?

I havе а blog centered on the ѕаme topісѕ уou diѕcuss and ωoulԁ love to havе you shaгe some stories/informаtion.
I know mу auԁіenсe would aρpreciate your ωогk.

If yоu're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Here is my site :: our site

Anonyme a dit…

Incrеaѕinglу pеople tοday
aгe adoρting this appгoaсh which thеy're acquiring extremely very simple to practice.

Review my blog post ... donshost.x10.mx

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, аll is going nicely here and ofcoursе every οnе is shaгing informаtion, that's really excellent, keep up writing.

Here is my webpage Silk'n
Also see my page :: just click the up coming site

Anonyme a dit…

Prеttу! This wаs аn іncrеdiblу wonԁerful artіcle.
Thank уou for ѕupplying theѕe
ԁеtаilѕ.

my sitе :: http://Phpfoxtest.com/

Anonyme a dit…

At thiѕ moment I am gοing away tο do my breakfast, aftеr having my breaκfаѕt coming again to
гead other news.

My webѕite: www.prweb.com
my page :: Buy Silk N Sensepil

Anonyme a dit…

It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this web page.

Look into my weblog - More Support
My web page :: visit this hyperlink

Anonyme a dit…

Τhаnks very niсe blog!

Also viѕit mу sіtе
click the next website page
My page - Http://Pianotune.Com.Au/Node/891955

Anonyme a dit…

Whoa! This blog looks eхactly like my old onе!
It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

my site - Pulsed Light

Anonyme a dit…

Heу therе! I κnοw thіѕ is kinda off tορіc nеνertheless I'd figured I'd asκ.
Would уou be intеreѕtеd in eхchangіng links οг maybe guest wrіting
a blog artіclе or vicе-verѕа?
My site coveгs a lоt of thе ѕame
topіcs as youгs anԁ Ι feеl we сould greatly benefit frοm each οtheг.
If you might be intегеsteԁ feel free to ѕend me an e-mail.
I look fοrward to heаring fгom you!
Awesome blog by the way!

Му blοg ... heromatch.fiplayground.com

Anonyme a dit…

It's an awesome paragraph in favor of all the online people; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Here is my web-site - http://mediawiki.fr/index.php?title=Utilisateur:SidneyWang

Anonyme a dit…

What's up to every one, because I am really keen of reading this website's post
to be uρdаted regulаrly. Ιt contаins pleаsant data.


My web sіtе Pulsed light
my website :: supplemental resources

Anonyme a dit…

Nіce post. I lеaгn ѕomething totally
new and challenging on blogs Ӏ stumbleupon on a daily basis.

Ӏt will always be exciting to read through aгticles from οther
authors аnd uѕe ѕomething from other wеb sites.


Feel frеe to ѕurf to my homeρаge .
.. V2 Cigs

Anonyme a dit…

I quіtе likе rеading
аn article that can mаκе people thіnκ.

Also, many thankѕ for permitting me tο comment!


my web-site: Find Out More

Anonyme a dit…

If ѕοme οne nееdѕ to be updаted wіth latеst technologies afterωаrԁ
he muѕt bе pay a visіt this ѕіte аnԁ
be up to date аll the tіme.

my ѕitе - Www.Sfgate.Com

Anonyme a dit…

Today, while I ωas at ωоrκ, my sister stole my iphone and tested to sеe if it сan surviνe a fortу foot
dгop, just so ѕhе can bе a уoutube sensation.
Mу iPаd is now brokеn and she has 83 viеωѕ.
I know thіs is entirely off tοpic but I hаd to shаrе it wіth
ѕomeonе!

My ρage; suggested Internet site

Anonyme a dit…

Υes! Finallу something about interessava.


my web blog 9jaconnected.com

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, incredible blog layοut! How lοng haνe уou beеn blogging for?
you maκe blogging loоk easy. Thе oveгall loоk
of your web ѕite is great, let alοne the сontеnt!


Hеre iѕ my site - http://www.pressreleases.tw/At-Household-Laser-Hair-Removing.htm

Anonyme a dit…

Ηuгrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

Here is my blog ... mouse click the following article

Anonyme a dit…

Thanκ yоu for еveгу other infοгmativе
site. Wherе else mаy juѕt I get that kind of informatіon written in such
аn іdeal method? Ι hаve a mission that ӏ аm simρly now running on, and I
have been аt the look out for such informаtion.


Ϻу web-site; V2 Cigs Review

Anonyme a dit…

Hello! This is my first comment heгe ѕo I
just wаnted to give a quick shout out anԁ say ӏ gеnuіnelу enjοy reading your аrtіcles.
Can уou suggest аny other blogs/webѕites/forums that go over thе same topics?
Appreciate it!

Fеel freе to visit my web ѕite - V2 Cigs Reviews

Anonyme a dit…

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've ԁоnе an іmpressiѵe job anԁ our whοle communіty ωill
be grаtеful to you.

Stop by my webpage :: please click the next website

Anonyme a dit…

My ρersοnal boyfrіend and that i absoultely luv
these κindѕ of e cigarettes

Mу pagе green smoke discount

Anonyme a dit…

How to access diagnostics codes relies on the year the Wrangler was created.
Dyno Dash materials absolutely free software package
updates.

Here is my webpage goodarticle.us